Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Candles and Contemplation

When I started this my blog I did so to keep my friends and mostly my family informed of where I was and what I was up to. This was before most of them got on Facebook, so I am officially giving up on keeping it "clean." I'm also letting it go because I don't think they'll actually read it anymore ;)

So I'm going to let some of my more personal thoughts adorn this web space. I need a place to release them - I don't have the luxury of company I feel comfortable talking to about these kinds of things anymore. God willing, they won't be too obnoxious to read :)

At the moment I'm going to take this moment of quiet and candles to go through my "notes" - the notebooks that I use to keep track of who I am, where I'm going, where I want to go, important information, and my dreams, hopes and goals. But no more bland posts! I want to go Hijabman style :)

No comments: